I (Ashley) am just now writing about Maia's Halloween because I have been sick since then. So here it is...
Maia had a great time dressing up in her little irridescent pegasus outfit! We took her to all of her grandparents' houses an a few of their neighbors to trick-or-treat. Of course, she did not know what the candy was, not did she get to eat it, but she had fun. When we took her to Grandpa and Grandma Jake's they gave her some candy, which she looked at and set in her bucket. Then, they gave her an apple and it immediately went into her mouth! So far, I think we have raised her right.
Little Pegasus
Maia & Addy Gassman
At Popsie's & Grandma's
We also went out and played in the leaves in the backyard this week. Maia and Kona were soaked from the wet leaves, but they were smiling the entire time!
No comments:
Post a Comment