The one thing that I wanted Ben to write about was getting struck by lightning. He forgot, so here is the second hand account...One day this spring, there was flash flooding. Ben happened to be driving back from Circuit City when he saw a big flash and his hair stood up! His car also stopped right on the freeway. He pulled over and tried to restart. It worked. He sure had an amazing story when he got home! I am glad that he was in his car and nothing bad happened!
Maia has been taking gymnastics with her friend Addie. Their dorky parents decided to dress them alike one day. They looked adorable!!! And both are pretty amazing with their gymnastic skills!
Last weekend we invited some friends over to enjoy our new backyard. Two of our guests, the Jacobsons, brought Maia a bug catching net and a magnifying glass. She played with them all afternoon. With Ben's help, they successfully caught a butterfly. Thanks Papa Jake and Grammy Millie!!!
Maia's first bubble bath.
Soto Bioyoga!
2 comments:
Oh Yay! I was so excited that I remembered the email for your blog and was able to look at it. Looks like you guys are having so much fun! The yard looks fabulous and I am so glad you were able to get a deal on sod. Sorry we weren't able to help more with the physical part. Maia looks so cute in all those pictures and looks like such a big helper. We can't wait for the new baby to come either! You guys are fabulous and hope you enjoy your vacations! Love all of you bunches!
Maia is so cute.
Post a Comment