It’s been a while since I’ve made a post (sorry!). However, I have plans to write a few entries while I am away from home.
I’m currently sitting at gate G21 at the Minnesota international airport in St. Paul. “Why?” you ask… well, I suppose that’s a two part answer. I am writing in an airport because I am a very bored geek.. I am writing in St. Paul because I was invited to give a lecture at the University of Minnesota.
The lecture was last night went really well and the group was really friendly! I had a great time swapping stories with them at “fridays” (TGIF)!
Today, I fly to Chicago where I’ll meet Nick (friend of like 25 years) and then we’re off to his home in Bloomington, Il—Funny, because I was just staying in Bloomington, MN!
It is really hard being away from my family and I miss them so much! (sorry for txt/calling you so much, family—I just miss you guys!!!!).
Looks like we’re boarding, so I gotta go! I’ll try to write more tomorrow!
~Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment