24 November, 2009

On the Pregnancy...

Our midwife, Heather, checked Ashley and the baby out today. As she was feeling the baby, she remarked how big he is--already bigger than Maia when she was born! She expects him to be 7.5 to 8lbs! That is two pounds bigger than Maia. Wowzer!

I (Ashley) am feeling great! Just a little tired. No signs of pre-eclampsia or HELLP so far. It is really different only gaining 1 pound a week instead of 10 as with Maia. I am super excited and anticipating the birth. We are working to get Maia's new bedroom set up and trying to get caught up with work at our jobs. It won't be long now!

2 comments:

Jennie and Casey said...

Yay I am glad you are doing so well! That is crazy he is already bigger than Maia! I am so excited to meet him!!!

sng said...

Oh how much we love these updates! We are glad all is going well and we will see all of you very soon!