22 February, 2010

What We Do For Our Kids #1

I'm going to start writing about things that I do for my children that I would have never been caught dead doing before I had them. What we do for our kids #1.

Today, we bought a large trash can from Smith's to hold our chicken feed and reduce our mouse problem. This particular model has wheels and Maia was helping to push it around the store. When we got to the checkout counter, we had the idea to put Maia inside. Well, she did not want to get out. No big deal. I walked through Smith's, the parking lot, and to our house with our dear daughter poking her head out of a trash can. Maia had a blast, but I wonder what people were thinking...

2 comments:

Em and Ty said...

I'm thinking "Way fun parents!"

Joan said...

Wait until she is 18 years old and still wants to ride in the shopping cart and you let her. You don't even notice other people's reactions as you do your shopping. Just ask your sister how much fun she used to have. Thank goodness I have some grandkids to spoil and they are still small enough to fit in the seat.