We took Maia to How to Train Your Dragon in 3D last night. It was Maia's first time to the cinema and she LOVED it! Here are some pics. Nana and Papa canceled a night out to be with us--Thank you! Maia was so happy that you came with us and loved sharing popcorn with Papa.


These are the pictures of our current project--turning the shed into a playhouse.


This is a picture Maia drew of her favorite part of Moab. It is her climbing on an arch and Mama standing behind her.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! We are jealous of the fabulous movie night you had! You will have to show us your playhouse when we get there, we can't figure out where it is.
Wow I can't believe you watched it in 3D! that is great!
Maia's play house is looking great! I love the art she is drawing in it!
Nice...sounds a lot better than Taylor's first movie that I had to sit through...The Suequal?? Alvin and the Chipmunks...that was rough!!
Dave
We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for inviting us to such a monumental milestone. I can't wait to play in the playhouse either.
Post a Comment