10 March, 2010

So, I have feeling kind of bad about 'my' blog

The only thing that is ever on here are stories about the children or parenting. There is never anything cool like visiting Ireland or South America, huge snow storms, people visiting, new dogs, living in Vegas, and, most importantly, food. I remember the days when Ben and I used to write together about our adventures in Hawaii. Our lives have become much less interesting, even to me. :(

Even though it is less interesting, I would not trade it for the world!!!

And to all of the parents out there who don't take 2 minutes to buckle their kids into a carseat, "WTH!!!"

2 comments:

sng said...

Ha Ha! Well just so you know I love seeing and hearing about those kids. It is definitely a different kind of exciting than around here. At least I don't blog about Nate studying. Now that would be bad.

Jennie and Casey said...

I love your blog! Everytime I see that your blog is highlighted on my toolbar I can't wait to read about what is new! I love reading about your family. Our blog is extremely boring and I never know what to put :) I wouldn't change a thing on your blog :)