15 March, 2010

This weekend

Maia and Ashley were invited to the U gymnastics meet by Theresa and Addie. We had a wonderful girls night out! This is Maia's recount of the fun.
'Addie was there and we drove in their car. We saw a clown. The clown was making balloons. Girls were doing gymnastics. It was best to watch them on the bars. I liked all of them. I kept clapping and clapping and clapping and went "Ahhh!" I went up the stairs and my mom was trying to get me, but it was time to leave. I wanted to stay and watch. My favorite was when they jumped over the vault and I kept clapping.'
Saturday, Ben, Ashley, and Akai went to a dinner party at Jeff and Catherine's house. Maia went to a sleepover at Grandma's house. Akai was sick, but very good at the party. He did not cry for even a minute! On the way to the party, there was a lot of unexpected snow and slush. Within 5 miles, we saw a car over the wall in the middle of the freeway and a car do a 180.
By far the best day of the weekend was Sunday. Maia wanted to stay at Grandma's and Akai wanted to sleep off his sickness so Ben and I spent the day on the couch watching Heroes (season 2).

No comments: