11 March, 2010

Things we do for our kids #2

In an attempt to reclaim this blog and turn it into 'our' blog again, I thought that I'd contribute a little something...

The other day during a snack of orange, Maia decided that she wanted to share some of her food. She said, "Dad, this orange is really good! Do you want some?" I replied, "Sure!" She seemed then realized that she had the last remaining bit in her mouth. She appeared to feel bad and removed some from her mouth for me. While a very practical (to word it kindly) solution, I couldn't decline (especially when I saw the proud look on her face) so I ate it.
Was it disgusting? Yes.
Was it worth it? Yes.
Yet another (of many) things we do for our kids...
~B

2 comments:

Ben and Ashley said...

Thanks, Babe!

sng said...

That does sound disgusting! But way to teach that girl how to share.