Ben made today really special. He started out the day by telling me that I could do whatever I wanted. I decided
that we should go to the beach so we took a bus ride down to Waikiki. We went to the west side of Waikiki (a part that we
had not been to before) and it was REALLY crowded with tourists. We had a great time swimming, people watching, and just talking and laughing.
After the beach, we went to have lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise. I normally don't like too much red meat, but I was
craving a really good burger and that is a good place to get one. Finally, we went home and watched a little Sex and the City and played
Boggle. Ben made a birthday cake for me and I got to make a wish and blow out candles. I love to make wishes, but I couldn't have asked for
more today. Ben made my birthday near perfect!
I say that he made it near perfect because there was one thing that I wanted that he could not give me...but I got it anyway. Every single member of my
family and his family called me to wish me a happy birthday! I thought that this was one of the best things about today.
I am a very lucky girl to have so many people care so much about me! Thank you to everyone who called!!! I love you all!!!
Many wishes to you,
Ashley & Ben
P.S. Here is a picture of Ashley blowing out her candles...notice the 'cake'...